Cobourg Internet is operated by the business Cobourg Internet. Contact information here.
It is one of a group of four sites that provide information about Cobourg.
1. CobourgInternet.com (this site)
- Information about Cobourg as a place to Visit and Living in Cobourg
- Information on the Municipality of Cobourg – about Council and Town administration
- Information on the Cobourg Internet Web site Business
- The geographic limit is East to Grafton, north to Baltimore and west to Theatre Road.
- News about Cobourg – particularly about Cobourg and County Council activities
- Also major events, some crime and sport reporting
- Community activitites.
- A Focus on Cobourg Entertainment and includes a comprehensive, detailed entertainment event calendar
- A good collection of articles about Cobourg’s History and pointers to other sites with more.
Search this site
Use the search icon at top right to search this site (only) to find a page with any key word or phrase. Search does not include pdfs.
Many images can be enlarged by clicking them.
As well as general information on why Cobourg is a great place to live, there is also information on Transit, Parking, Council, Medical services and more. (Go here).
The following domains are used on this site:
- The site is hosted on NetCobourg.com – there is a site on this domain but it’s hardly worth visiting – www.NetCobourg.com. For details on Server used, go here.
- The site is fully encrypted as shown by the https prefix and the padlock icon in the URL box.
- Word Press was used to build the site. Word Press with the theme used is fully responsive which means it is fully compatible with tablets and phones. Generally, the site is updated to the latest version within days of it being released.
- The site is optimized for use with Chrome which is the most popular browser. Firefox and Edge also work well.