About the "Feel Good" town of Cobourg - the undiscovered gem on Eastern Lake Ontario. Site includes the latest Cobourg News, a Video and Photo Album and comprehensive Municipal Information. A recent addition is a guide to the Town's own web site.
What's happening in Cobourg
- Cobourg News - what's new and what's happening. Updated daily (if anything happens) - open for comments.
- A Calendar of Cobourg Events - especially entertainment
- Cobourg Entertainment - how to find what to do in Cobourg
- A list of special 2017 Canada 150 events in Cobourg.
- Videos and photos - Videos plus hundreds of photos in several galleries - latest is a video of Cobourg's 2016 Santa Parade.
Special Cobourg (and nearby) Events
- Float Your Fanny Down the Ganny - Port Hope - April 8
- RBC Cup Hockey - May 13 - 21, 2017 - tickets
- Cobourg Highland Games – Saturday - June 17, 2017
- Cobourg Waterfront Festival - July 1st weekend.
Many more entertaining events on our Calendar here.
- About Cobourg - why it's a great place to live and visit, some history, current weather and lots of photos and some videos
- Living in Cobourg - about the Beach, Parks, Day Care, Social Clubs, Walking Tours, Medical Services, Senior's Activities.
- Municipal Information - names of Mayor & Councillors; how to connect with the town.
- Navigation tips for the Town's own web site. There's lots of info there - the trick is to find it.
- Business Support in Cobourg - Business friendly and willing to help.
- Parking - Where to park
- Transit - Bus routes and timetable
- Medical Centres - Finding medical help in Cobourg
- Social Activities - Clubs for every social and sporting need - plus organizations wanting volunteers
- Seniors Activities - what's happening at the Community Centre for Seniors.
- Computer Suppliers Hardware, software suppliers plus Service Technicians
- Internet Providers - a list of who can provide Internet service in Cobourg and something about their performamce
- Cell Phone Coverage in Cobourg
- Up till recently, Cobourg Internet offered Hosting and Web-site Design Services. If you want a new web site, I recommend you go to Interpool and Gerry Freyman will look after you.